Well.... I am soo proud of my sister because she has completed her first year of college ALIVE, POSITIVE, and PASSING!!! She has been soo optimistic about this year... after what all she has been through. I am proud to say that I have seen her GROW-UP this year and really start to mature. This has not been the easiest route for her and she has deff. learned the HARD way! BUT.... whoever said life was easy!? This year she was on a basketball scholorship at UCA in Arkansas. This was a learning experience and looking BACK... it was a blessing from God! I really believe that God has taught her soo much this year! It is sooo exciting (even though sometimes seems a little scary) to watch God reveal his plan for us. Aly is a very ambitious young woman .... with a HUMONGOUS heart for her family and friends. She has made some lifelong, great friends and wonderful memories this year at UCA. BUT... God has led her to a new school and basketball family for the years to come at West Texas A&M (whoop!) in Canyon, TX!!!!! (I KNEW SHE WAS AN AGGIE... ALL ALONG)! She will report in Canyon on June 1st. She is SUPER Excited!!! I can not wait to watch her play for such a GREAT team and coach. ALYCAT... You are THE best sister I could ever ask for. GOD has truly blessed our "sisterhood" and friendship! There are sooooo many ways that I wish I were more like you!!! Your free-spirit is contagious.... and I will forever want your abs!! You are a PRECIOUS gift from God!!! I LOVE YOU LOTS!!! Go Lady BUFFS!

When are you ever going to update again?
ReplyDeleteOh and I'm "officially following" your blog! I thought when you added it to google reader it added me as a follower on your blog, but I guess not! So you just gained one more follower, officially!!