Wednesday, May 13, 2009

God's Plan....

WELL.... John and I are making a HUGE change in our lives. We will be moving to Canton this summer. John will be coaching varsity football with some WONDERFUL coaches/friends, and he will be coaching some great kids! He is extremely excited about this move UP in his career. I am bitter sweet right now. I am excited about living in the small, country town of Canton. Excited that it will give lots of special friends an excuse to go to First Monday... with a place to stay.... BUT.... not so excited about leavig my SMITH FAMILY!!! I love my TEAM and co-workers. I love my kiddos and the families I have met here. BUT.... I know that if I try to tell God MY plans that he will LAUGH in my face! Sooo I am living by Faith.... and looking at this as a brand new chapter in our lives. I can not wait to see what the Lord has in store for THE GANN'S!! Please pray for us as God provides.... a job for me, a house, a buyer for our house, ect. Pray for our faithfullness and calmness in this situation. GOD IS GOOD!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I am very excited for y'all, but I know you will be sad to leave! I think Canton will be a great place to live in, and you will be closer to your family and (his.right?) I will be praying for you Linza...Thank you for your sweet words to me this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go ahead and make my reservation for October's First Monday!!! I am truly going to miss my best friend...No one will ever be able to replace you on our team. :( I know God has an AWESOME plan for you and John (but I am still going to tell God my plans for you!!!). I love you girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost applied for the ag teaching job there! Canton is 10 minutes from JP's parents. I'm so jealous! Think of all the fun shopping you will get to do! :)

    ReplyDelete